Friday, July 23, 2010

My ideas of what i want this blog to be

First thanks for taking the time to read this. with this blog i intend to put down my own personal reviews of restraunts i eat at. There are a few reasons im doing this, 1st i love food (great excuse to eat), 2nd is i have been told before i should do something like this and just now getting around to it, 3rd is that i feel as though the small restraunts need acknowledgement too.
My mission statement is simple, Provide fair and well thought out reviews for restraunts on a level that others will be able to appreciate and use as a viable source.
I will not judge one restraunt based on what i expect from another, the bbq places will be with bbq, french with french so on and so forth. also i will list what i chose to eat and base it on my personal opinion but also what others may feel as well, lets face it we all have different ideas of how spicy chili should be or how much of a condiment should be used so i will attempt to implement that info in my reviews as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment